The Value of Exchange
- Helping others – Members provide community service both locally and nationally. This is the best reason people become members – the chance to serve others and experience the fulfillment that comes from giving. Exchange Club members believe in Unity for Service. Together, we can make a difference, every day.
- Business development – Everyone needs to network, and Exchange consists of a cross-section of the business community, from all walks of life. Exchange Club members help each other grow personally and professionally in their chosen fields.
- Friendship – Exchange offers members a natural opportunity for fellowship with like-minded individuals.
- Citizenship – Belonging to Exchange helps members become more socially-conscious and aware citizens.
- Leadership development – For many, membership in Exchange leads to new and/or enhanced leadership skills through positions in local, district, and regional levels. Exchange leaders learn to motivate, influence, and guide others.
- Fun – Exchange makes meetings, projects, activities, and community events enjoyable and rewarding.
- National networking – The value to belonging to a large, interconnected network of members and Exchange Clubs means collaboration and sharing of ideas, support from a National Headquarters staff dedicated to helping members serve their communities, enhanced relationships with local-level groups, and personal/professional opportunities.
- Locate an Exchange Club anywhere across America:
Connecticut Exchange Clubs
Clubs with Websites are underlined or highlighted:
East Hartford #1242
North East CT #1233